Another time in making granola, recipe posted earlier: http://www.dishwithvivien.com/2015/09/recipe-granola/
Following online tip of how to get chunky bites of granola without using egg white. It is
- Blending about 1/3 of the oat into oat powder
- Cook the oil + sugar etc with a few tablespoon of water until sugar melt
- Mix all together and press the whole mixed granola into the pan before putting into oven for baking.
- Gently toss the pressed granola without “destroying” too much of the chunks while stirring it mid-way of baking.
- Make sure to use low heat and bake enough till the mixture is dry and crunchy!
Success, chunky sized granola bites achieved.